Maxicoat is a two Pack Water-Dispersed Top Coat which not only exhibits the physical and chemical strengths of epoxy, but has the safety and convenience of water as the solvent. The product is supplied in two packs: PART A is the resin base plus pigments etc, and PART B is the hardener for the coating. Maxicoat is designed for use both as a full gloss top coat and also as a high performance concrete coating for workshop floors and motor car showrooms, etc.
Maxicoat has a similar high hardness, gloss level, and chemical resistance as those of an oil-based epoxy, but is much safer and easier to handle. Immersion tests carried out at room temperature indicate no effect in dilute acids, alkalis, seawater, and solvents (See below for further information).
Since the product is water-based, it is easy and safe to use, and there are no hidden costs since no expensive, dangerous, explosive, or toxic solvents or thinners are required for clean-up – only water.
- Gives off no fumes
- Easy to spray, roll or brush
- Goes over any clean dry surface
- Gives smooth surface plus tough paint skin
- Can be recoated at any time if required
- Quick development of adhesion
- Range of colours
- Water Wash Up (no solvents)
- Non-toxic in the dry state
- Add glass beads, for non slip
- Good dirt pick up resistance
- Good resistance to hydrostatic pressure
- No primer coat required
Automatic car wash facility, cleaned with neat FLOORPREP, then sprayed with 2 coats of white gloss MAXICOAT.
Please note that we do stock additional colours so please contact us if you have any enquiries.